Wet And Forget Moss Mould Grime Remover Surface Cleaning 2L
Wet & Forget Concentrate 5L Moss & Mould remover
The original Wet & Forget concentrate is the ultimate outdoor moss, mould, lichen and algae remover that is safe to use on any exterior surface. It kills problem spores and helps stop premature regrowth of unwanted biological growth.
How it works
The original Wet & Forget concentrate has a unique combination of biodegradable selective fungicides to target moss, mould, lichen, algae, and general biological growth. When diluted with water and applied to a dry surface, it immediately attacks the growth. These fungicides work in conjunction with a carefully selected range of surfactants to help loosen and lift biological growth, and then Mother Nature takes over. The weathering process gently removes the decomposing growth over time without damaging the surface it has infested.
Wet & Forget concentrate:
- Contains no bleach or chlorine, and is non-caustic and non-acidic.
- Is an easy, do-it-yourself application.
- Requires no scrubbing or water blasting.
- Has a pH of 8 (Water has a pH of 7).
- Is non-systemic and is biodegradable.
- Dilutes into your garden sprayer.
- 5L bottle covers a minimum of 100sq metres (it makes 30L of product).
- Has an unlimited shelf life both in its concentrate form and when made up in a garden sprayer.
- Kills problem spores at the source and helps prevent premature regrowth.
How to apply Wet & Forget
- Sweep all leaves, dirt and other debris off the surface before application to allow for maximum penetration of the active ingredients.
- Dilute one part Wet & Forget to five parts water (1:5) in a garden or backpack sprayer.
- Spray the affected area to the point of saturation. Do not hose off.
- Apply during overcast, dry conditions to avoid accelerated evaporation.
- Do not apply if rain is expected in the next 12 hours.
- Lichen requires a second application within 15 minutes of the first.
- Keep children and pets off the treated surface until dry (normally 1-2 hours).
- If badly contaminated, apply a second application one month after the first.
When to expect results with Wet & Forget
- Algae will disappear within days.
- Moss will turn brown within a few days and other light growth will decompose within a few weeks.
- Black mould will noticeably improve within 4-6 months, however if the area is heavily contaminated it will take 6-12 months.
- Lichen requires two applications within 15 minutes of each other and will take 8-12 months to decompose.
Note: It is normal for some treated surfaces to turn an orange/brown colour after application. This discoloration indicates a good result, however it is not permanent and will soon disappear.
Wet & Forget PPE
While Wet & Forget is a gentle cleaner, the use of protective equipment is still recommended when applying it to your surface.
When applying Wet & Forget, please consider using the following equipment:
- Wet & Forget is not an instant product as it relies on the weather to help decompose the dead growth.
- You cannot use the original Wet & Forget concentrate (blue) with the Rapid Application hose-end nozzle (pink). It will not work as the dilution rates are different!
Wet & Forget can be used to treat the following surfaces. Wet & Forget is suitable on any exterior surface, however if you do not see your surface listed here and you are unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Caravans and awnings
- Ceramic pots
- Clay and concrete tiles
- Colorbond roofs
- Fibrolite cladding
- Golf and bowling greens
- Inflatable dinghies
- Moss in lawns
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor umbrellas
- Polycarbonate roofs
- Pool surrounds
- Shade sails
- Stenciled driveways
- Synthetic grass
- Tennis courts
- Terracotta roofs
- Textured finishes
- Yacht dodgers and sails
- And more!
Awesome product, great value, instant results
Thanks very much
Left positive feedback on eBay