This product is far superior to a similar product we sold last year. Its main use is to prevent dissimilar metals when fastened together from corroding due to galvanic action. For example, you fasten down a stainless steel sail track slide to the metal deck of a yacht; you use this product to prevent dissimilar metal electrolytic corrosion. That's all the other product was good for. This product also stops rotating objects from seizing and prevents galling in stainless steel screw fasteners. It also protects electrical terminals/connectors.
• Will not cold flow or dry out
• Is resistant to salt water and detergents
• Has an indefinite shelf life
• Contains PTFE (Teflon®) and NO (0%) volatile solvents, no silicone, or petroleum solvents. Nothing to evaporate
• It is dielectric (Non-electrical conducting)
• No known hazardous ingredients
• High flashpoint
• Non toxic
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Done the job that I required it for.
Quick service thank you awsome.seller
Very good service
Product arrived as described.
Delivery took a long time.