Sundstrom Mask A2 Gas Filter SR218 x 1 Paint Respirator SR100 SR200 SR500 Vapour
Used in conjunction with Sundström SR100,SR200 and SR500 respirators.
- Plastic polypropylene
- No metal parts
- Used against organic gas and vapour with a boiling point above +65°C,such as solvents. The filter fits into the filter attachment of Sundström's half and full face masks. An SR510 particle filter can be snapped onto the front of the filter. Two identical A1 filters can also be used with the SR500 PAPR by using filter adaptors
- Largest diameter: 106 mm, Thickness: 36 mm
- 137 g
- The filter contains 100 g of activated carbon
- Adsorption capacity: In tests with 5,000 ppm carbon tetrachloride at 30 l/min, the filter lasts for 45-50 minutes (standards requirements: >40 min) The filter absorbs approximately 42-45 g (1.5-1.6 oz) carbon tetrachloride (standards requirements: >38.4 g (>1.36 oz))
- Pressure drop: At 30 l/min: 25-30 Pa (standards requirement: <100 Pa), At 95 l/min: 120-140 Pa (standards requirement: <400 Pa)
- Store at room temperature in clean, dry place
- If seal has been broken, store away from contaminants in an air-tight container
- Shelf life is 10 years if seal is unbroken
- Expiry date printed on filter
- Chemical handling
- Emergency services
All good. The service was fast with good communication.
The filter fitted perfectly.