Sikaflex®-11 FC is a one-component, gun-grade, adhesive and sealing compound of permanent elasticity. This dual-purpose material is based on a special moisture-cured polyurethane with an accelerated curing time that meets ASTM C920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 12.5 for internal and external applications.
As an elastic adhesive for:
- Most common construction materials.
- Floor moldings and skirting boards.
- Acoustic ceiling tiles.
Further Uses: As an elastic joint sealant for:
- Seam sealing.
- Aluminum fabrication.
- Bolted lap joints.
- Skirting boards.
- Base boards.
- Excellent adhesion to all cement-based materials, brick, ceramics, glass, metals, wood, epoxy, polyester and acrylic resin.
- Fast cure rate.
- Good weathering and water resistance.
- Can be over painted with water, oil, and rubber-based paints. (Preliminary tests recommended).
- High durability and ageing resistance.
- High pick resistance