Rain-X 103ml Rain X Water Repellent Repellant Windscreen Window Glass Windshield
- Improve all-weather visibility, safety and driving comfort
- Helps easily remove frost, ice, salt, mud and bugs
Product Usage Instructions
- Clean and dry surfaces before treating
- Apply in temperatures above 40 degrees F
- Apply Rain‑X to a small, folded, dry cloth
- Wipe onto exterior glass using a firm, circular and overlapping motion
- Allow product to dry; a slight haze may appear
- Reapply Rain‑X to ensure complete and uniform coverage
- Remove final haze with a dry cloth or by sprinkling water onto the haze and wiping with a paper towel
Other Uses for Rain‑X® Original Glass Water Repellent:
- Try Rain‑X® Original Glass Water Repellent on your glass shower door and home glass windows for more water beading magic!
- Avoid using Rain‑X® Original Glass Water Repellent on plastic shower doors, glass shower doors with etching or frosting, plexiglass and fiber glass
- Avoid using Rain‑X® Original Glass Water Repellent on any plastic surfaces, including motorcycle windshields, ATVs and solar panels
- For plastic surface applications, try our new Rain‑X® Plastic Water Repellent!
Does the job, make sure you follow the instructions. The buffing step takes some elbow grease.
I polished out the scum and calcium on my shower and applied the rain-x to that. Works a treat!!!! Much cheaper than the proper internal glass cleaner.
Very happy thank you