The only hand held tool in the world which achieves surface cleanliness equivalent to Sa 2½ – Sa 3 with an anchor profile up to 120 micron.
- Removes corrosion, coatings and mill scale
- Surface preparation equivalent to Sa 2½ – Sa 3 per ISO 8501-1
- Anchor profile of up to 120 ɥm Rz
- ATEX-approved for use in Zone 1 (potentially explosive) atmospheres in accordance with Ex II 2G c IIA T4 X
- Cost effective – no expensive set up, containment or clean up required
- Eco-friendly and safe to use
- Ideal for spot-repairs, touch-up jobs and weld seam preparation
- Does not generate heat or grind substrate
- Patented Accelerator Bar
Our drive units are specialist proprietary tools designed specifically for use with Bristle Blaster® Belts. The patented Accelerator Bar is necessary for achieving the high level of surface roughness (anchor profile) and surface cleanliness.
Designed for professional use, Bristle Blaster® drive units meet the highest standards for quality and durability. Their in-line design makes them ideal for working in areas that are difficult to reach. The low rotational speed of 2,300 rpm and the lightweight compact design (1,200-2,300 grams) ensures a high degree of on-site safety and easy and flexible of handling.
The patented Bristle Blaster® Technology is used in numerous industries and especially where conventional blasting methods are not possible or uneconomic.
The Bristle Blaster® combines the flexibility and the short set-up times of a hand-held tool with the results otherwise achieved with blasting: Surface preparation grades comparable with Sa 2½ – Sa 3 and roughness levels of up to 120 µm Rz. This makes our technology the perfect surface preparation method for spot-repairs, touch-up jobs and preparing welds.
230V / 50Hz - Technical Specifications
Length - 400mm
Height - 180m
Width - 100mm
Weight - 2.2kg
Belt Diameter (outer) - 110mm
Output - 700W
Idle speed (+/- 5%) - 3200 rpm
Vibration - 2.8m/s^2
Sound - 83 dB(A)
Bristle Blaster® Electric Set SE-670-BMC
- Bristle Blaster® Electric Drive Unit
- Adapters 23 mm & 11 mm
- Accelerator Bars Carbon Steel 23 mm & 11 mm
- 5 x Bristle Blaster® Belts 23 mm
- 5 x Bristle Blaster® Belts 11 mm
- MONTI Blow Mould Case
I recommend Wholesale Paint Group. Reliable and quick serevice.