DeVilbiss Starting Line SLG-G620 1.8mm Gravity Spray Gun & 600ml Pot
- Suitable for most automotive refinish general single layer materials
- Lightweight but strong, plated, cast aluminium spray gun body construction
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- Smooth trigger action for ease of operator control when feathering or bleeding
- Easy-to-adjust air inlet pressure, spray pattern shape (full fan to round) and fluid controls
- The air cap only consumes 136 L/min (4.8 cfm) so a small portable 1hp / 5 cfm air compressor is sufficient to operate the spraygun
- Air inlet connection thread: 1/4"
- Recommended working pressure: 2.5 bar (35psi)
- Max inlet pressure: 4 bar
- Setup: 1.8mm
Finally got around to using my new gun in the weekend. Very smooth and easy to set up. Ideal for my application as a bit of a DIY backyard spray painter.