- An all metal construction includes a high-grade aluminium drop forged gun body.
- The FLG5 employs compliant technology, ensuring low overspray and reduced consumption.
- Proven DeVilbiss controls and a light, smooth trigger action.
Suitable for solvent and waterbased materials.
This gun is made from a cast and is not milled (machined) like the DeVilbiss guns that cost hundreds of pounds. This keeps the cost down but means that there are minor imperfections where the casts are joined together. This is merely aesthetic. The functionality of the internals are top class.
- 1.4mm - suits basecoat / cellulose / synthetic / 2K and lower viscosity material; a great all rounder.
- Air Inlet Thread: 1/4" Universal
- Cup Capacity: 560ml
- Weight Gun & Cup: 692g
- Air Cap: Brass
- Retaining Ring: Aluminium
- Fluid Tip: Stainless Steel
- Fluid Needle: Stainless Steel
- Air Inlet Pressure: 1.6 bar (23 psi)
- Air Consumption: only 9.8 cfm 368l/min