STERLING Black Panther 7" 185mm High Tensile Snips Stainless Steel Black
Sterling’s Black Panther 700 series precision snips are produced to the highest levels of engineering with a total commitment to develop the most durable and refined industrial snip on the market. Ideal for all industrial applications including wire netting, light gauge aluminium, carpet, leather, Kevlar®, and many other items.
- 185mm (7”) black handled snips
- Comfort grip ergonomically designed handles
- Stainless Steel serrated edge blades for increased cutting capacity
- Ideal for multiple applications from thin wire to Kevlar®
- Ideal knife replacement tool
- 29-704 with rounded points for extra safety
- Sturdy nylon holster available - Code STC65
Love this tool! Very sharp and cuts through everything easily including braid fishing line. But they rust within days or hours of being outside on the boat. I didn’t think that could happen given the description I read....stainless steel.