- 3M's highest-performing foam compounding pads
- Designed for removing P1200 or finer sand scratches
- 4” diameter is excellent for control and access in small areas or tight spaces
- Reverse taper protects backing pad, helping reduce damage to finish
- Foam construction holds polish, prevents slinging for faster, cleaner results
- 3M™ Hookit™ attachment makes for easy change-outs
- Part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System for showroom finishes
Our 3M™ Perfect-It™ Foam Compounding Pads are our highest-performing foam compounding pads for refining and removing sand scratches from automotive painted finishes. A foam face pattern provides consistent surface contact and holds compound to reduce slinging. These single-sided pads feature insets for easy centering on rotary polishers, and Hookit™ hook-and-loop attachment for easy change-outs.