3M Hookit Blue Abrasive Disc Multi-hole 6 inch 152mm 500 grade 36182 - 50 Pack
3M Blue Abrasives are your go-to workhorse for the entire shop.
Built with a 3M engineered ceramic mineral blend, Blue Abrasives deliver best-in-class cut and life.
Our anti-loading design and the available universal multi-hole pattern extend the life of the abrasive for consistent performance.
A full line of discs and sheets is available in an array of sizes and grades for use throughout the repair process. Available in 3M™ Hookit™ and Stikit™ attachment systems — from body repair to paint prep, BLUE is all you need.
These 500 grade discs are used for feather-edging:
- Better cutting and long lasting abrasive disc for feather-edging and primer sanding
- Reliable dust-extraction and reduced loading due to multi-hole pattern
- Engineered ceramic mineral blend provides best-in-class performance using exactly the right balance of ceramic grain and premium aluminum oxide
- Anti-loading coating improves abrasive life while upgraded resins improve durability and finish
- Suggested backup pad PN05551 and interface pad PN05777