- For use in MRO/construction applications requiring a thin tape
- Removes cleanly for up to three months when applied indoors
- Sticks immediately and stays on for up to one year without deterioration
- Water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations, such as attaching heavy poly draping and pipe sealing
- Conforms to irregular surfaces without lifting
- Save time and hassle of removing sticky or dried-on residue
Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive, this thin tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for wiring applications in MRO/construction. Our 3M™ General Use Duct Tape 2929 is especially helpful when it comes to wire pulling. It is removable with little or no adhesive residue up to three months after application.