- Designed specifically for foams and fabrics
- Dispenses with a lace-spray pattern optimized for foam bonding
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick assembly of high-stress bonds
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
Excellent product for use on upholstery foams.
I purchased 3M Foam 74 to install a foam back auto headliner along with other foam/insulation into a vintage car removable hardtop, working on a bench, the top inverted. The 3m spray pattern was not reliable and difficult to control. The 3m product leaked from the spray nozzle onto a painted area and destroyed paint. I was also using Permatex 27828, which I found easier to apply. The 3m Orange did also cause some staining as a result of some splatter which had to be removed with Scotch 700. Despite Forum recommendations to use 3m 74, I found it not fit for purpose. I will not use 3M 74 again.