Best in class 3M™ Cubitron™ II File Belts for use with the 3M™ File Belt Sander as an improved control and ease-of-use alternative to spot weld drilling and many common body shop metal grinding applications. 3M precision shaped grain technology provides improved cut, a more consistent finish and two times more belt life while running cooler.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- Contains 3M precision-shaped abrasive grain, coated on a heavy duty backing.
- Resin bonded for heat resistance.
- Coated with a dry grinding aid to help reduce heat build up.
- 3M precision shaped ceramic grain fractures into sharp points that cut exceptionally fast, helping increase productivity.
- Cubitron™ II abrasives are engineered to run cooler, reducing metal discoloration/oxidation and the chance of heat related stress cracks.
- Coated with a dry grinding aid to further enhance the product's ability to run cooler and cut faster.
- For use with 3M™ File Belt Sander 28366 and other file belt tools.