3M™ 26325 Series 2 PPS Kit Large 850ml 125 Micron Box 50 Lids & Liners 26740
3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System is our next generation, highest performing disposable spray cup system for mixing/measuring, filtering, spraying in any direction (360° spray rotation) and protecting coatings not in use. Each lid and liner kit contains 50 disposable lids with integrated collars and full diameter filters, 50 disposable liners, 1 reusable hard cup and 32 sealing plugs.
- 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 is our next generation, highest performing disposable spray cup system
- New quarter-turn lid locking system locks lid to cup and eliminates paint build up and cross threading
- Redesigned adapters provide four points of connection from spray gun to lid, improving stability and confidence especially in large applications
- Domed lid geometry and a wider fluid spout allows up to 90 mL of material to be held below the filter reducing inconsistent spray due to air-entrapment and sputter
- Full-diameter filters are built into every lid for the highest quality filtration; aids with fluid flow
- A new reusable hard cup is included in every lid/liner kit
- Mixing ratios are printed on each cup and a clear access window allows users to grasp liner while removing the lid, making tinting/refilling easier
- Enlarged sealing plugs provide stable base for cups to be placed upside down, keeping filters wet during temporary sealing and protection of coatings not in use
- 3M™ PPS™ (Legacy) red dispensers can be used with 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0
- 3M™ PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption by up to 70% and reduces prep and clean-up time by up to 50%; compared to conventional paint cup systems
Use PPS™ Series 2.0 Instantly with Almost Any Spray Gun
The 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter converts a wide range of spray guns to be used with our 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 — the next generation of our highest performing disposable spray cup system. The adapter design provides four points of connection to the PPS™ Series 2.0 cup lid. Stainless steel adapters are durable, resist solvents and are very easy to clean. They are available in a broad selection — with very few exceptions, we have designed a PPS™ Series 2.0 Adapter for your specific spray gun model.
3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 features hard plastic cups, ¼-turn lid locking system and flexible, collapsible liners. It is available in 5 sizes: 3oz (90mL), 6.8oz (200mL), 13.5oz (400mL), 22oz (650mL) and 28oz (850mL).
Next Generation of the 3M™ Paint Preparation System (PPS™)
The 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System is our latest, best-performing disposable spray cup system. The system has been redesigned from the connection to the cup, and has been improved in six ways offering a complete disposable spray cup solution for mixing/measuring, filtering, spraying and for temporary sealing and protection of sprayable coatings.
Cleanest Disposable Cup System
Every PPS™ Series 2.0 lid features a quarter-turn lid locking system to help reduce paint build-up and possible contamination. Additionally, each lid and liner kit contains a new hard cup which also features universal mixing ratios built into the cup, eliminating the need for separate inserts and helping ensure the most accurate mix possible.
Reduce Material Waste by Mixing in the Cup
3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 makes it even easier to mix directly in the cup. If you're mixing on a scale, use the "max fill" notation on each cup to fit the maximum amount. Cups include a clear access window to help you see how much material is left while spraying. The window also allows you to hold the liner for easier, cleaner lid removal. This is especially useful during refills or tinting.
mproved Fluid Flow for More Consistent Paint Application
Our 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Lids feature a domed geometry that allows up to 3 oz (90mL) of material below the filter during on-demand spraying. This reduces sputter and other inconsistencies in spray performance. Lids also feature a wider spout for improved fluid flow. A built-in full-diameter filter delivers the highest quality filtration — no assembly needed.
More Confidence in the Connection to Your Gun
A new adapter design provides a four-point connection and a wider 360° platform to ensure a stable, reliable lid-to-spray-gun connection. Larger sealing plugs do more than just seal. For instance, you can turn the cup upside down and use the new sealing plug as a base for temporary sealing and protecting, helping keep the built-in filter wet and reducing the need for replacement lids.