Die Blaster ®
- Removes rust and sealants in areas that are difficult to reach (e.g. door skins, roof joints, window channels and wheel housings)
- Patented Accelerator Bar increases the striking energy of the bristles
- Creates a rough, “blasted” surface
- Metallically bright and thorough cleaning of the surface
- Special tool for areas that are difficult to reach
- Special range of belts for joints, recesses and channels
The Die Blaster® is specifically designed for thoroughly removing corrosion from car body panels, in hard to reach areas.
The Die Blaster®, with its patented Accelerator Bar, is specifically designed to remove corrosion in areas that are difficult to reach, such as door skins, roof channels and wheel housings, leaving a clean (not polished) rough, “blasted surface”.
Length - 300mm
Width - 125mm
Weight - 1.1kg
Belt Diameter (outer) - 110mm
Required flow pressure - 90 psi
Average air consumption - 0.4m^3/min
Idle speed (+- 5%) - 2700 rpm
Threaded air inlet - 1/4"
Required hose diameter (interior) - 3/8"
Vibration - 1.45m/sec^2
Sound pressure level - 84dB
Die Blaster® Set Includes:
- Die Blaster® drive unit pneumatic
- Accelerator bar for Die Blaster®
- Adapter system 11 mm
- Swivel connector
- Air pressure regulator for Die Blaster®
- 2 Die Blaster® belts, 11 mm
- 2 Die Blaster® belts, 11 mm, right
- 2 Die Blaster® belts, 11 mm, left
- MONTI Blow Mould Case