3M Cavity Wax Plus Interior Corrosion Prevention 08852 + Applicator Wand Kit
Please Note: This item is only available to be shipped Australia-wide
An interior corrosion prevention coating for application to automotive bare or primed metals. Typically applied to door skins, rocker panels, interior quarter panels, frame rails, etc.
Automotive construction, industry organizations and OEMs alike specify the use of cavity wax to prevent corrosion in vehicle repairs. 3M™ Cavity Wax Plus 08852 is a simple and effective way to ensure corrosion protection, one of the most important parts of automotive repairs.
- Self-healing, corrosion protection for inner body panels, frame rails and structural enclosures.
- When used according to directions 3M™ Cavity Wax Plus delivers the right amount of flow and wicking, providing consistent and uniform protection for your repair.
- Eliminates the need for using antiquated and messy bulk spray technology to apply corrosion protection to a vehicle.
- Provides access to inner body structures with tight tolerances.
3M™ Cavity Wax Plus Applicator Wand Kit provides three options, 8-inch, 24-inch and 34-inch, to access hard-to-reach places when applying corrosion protection coatings to inner rocker panels, dog legs, uniside constructions, frame rails, and similar areas
- Uses specialized tips which provides a 360 degree or 180 degree spray pattern for reliable coverage.
- 24" and 34" wands provide a uniform 360 degree spray pattern to ensure that you are maximizing coverage with each application.
- 8" tube delivers a powerful stream of material to flood joints and seal them from corrosive elements.
- Intended for use with 3M™) Cavity Wax Plus, PN08852
Came with a kink - but the Wholesale Paint group responded beautifully ; keen to have a satisfied customer. Great service