Body Repair – Panel bonding: 2-component epoxy, high-strength adhesive for structural bonding and corrosion protection.
TEROSON® EP 5055 is a 2-component, high-strength, solvent free, epoxy-based structural bonding adhesive with excellent corrosion protection properties for bonding metal (coated and uncoated), e.g. steel, aluminum or sheet moulding compounds. It is ideal for roof and panel bonding. The product exhibits excellent corrosion prevention and spot-weldable properties. It is necessary to use an application tool with piston rod, e.g. the TEROSON® ET STAKU HAND DISPENSER or the TEROSON® ET DISPENSER POWERLINE II. Surface preparation with TEROSON® VR 10 recommended.
- High-strength 2-component adhesive
- Provides body stiffness, primarily for NVH purposes & weld reduction
- Adheres to a wide range of materials (without primer) such as aluminum, steel and sheet moulding compounds
- Excellent corrosion prevention
- OEM approved
- Easy preparation and application
- Spot-weldable, as long as the material is not yet solidified
Based on 1 review
Great product, but very expensive