Rhinoguard 48cm Needle Resistant Sleeve
Key Features of RHINOGUARD™ fabric technology
- Achieves the highest rating for puncture resistance (>150 Newtons) according to the requirements of EN388 (Level 4) and ANSI-105:2005 (Level 5) using the standard 4.5mm diameter puncture probe.
- ASTM F1342-05: 86 Newtons of puncture resistance using the standard 2.03mm diameter puncture probe.
- ASTM F1342-05 (modified): 4.1 Newtons of puncture resistance using a 25gm needle (sharpened medical grade).
- All puncture data given is derived from Independent testing on a single layer of RHINOGUARD™ material.
- RHINOGUARD™ is coated with a highly abrasion resistant material that maximises product durability in applications requiring robust performance.
- DEXTERITY: In contrast with other puncture resistant solutions, RHINOGUARD™ is lightweight, thin and flexible to maximize dexterity and user comfort.
- EN388 level 5 cut resistance
- EN388 level 4 Abrasion Resistance
- EN388 level 4 Puncture Resistance
- EN388 level 4 Tear Resistance
- ASTM F1342-05: 86 Newtons of puncture resistance
- ASTM F1342-05 (modified) needle test: 4.1 Newtons
- Leather reinforcement for higher action areas
- Emergency Services: Police, Fire Fighters, Search and Rescue
- Metal forming and handling
- Glass processing and handling