Devilbiss Air Fed Mask Pro Visor Advanced Respiratory PROV-650 + 10m Hose + Pro Air 1
*This mask has replaced the PROV-600*
Complete air fed full face respiratory protection. The gun supply hose swivels both radially and laterally which ensures better spray dynamics without the hose restricting the movement of the sprayer. The Pro Visor disperses breathing air gently and evenly aroubnd the lightweight visor with no misting or discomfort. This ensures every sprayer can work in comfort and reassurance.
The wrap around the visor provides excellent and much wider peripheral vision than previous and other air fed masks. The removable peak can help reduce glare from spray booth lighting. A whistle is incorporated to warn the sprayer that an insufficient quantity of breathing air is being supplied to the mask.
- Gun supply hose swivels both radially and literally, ensuring better spray dynamics with out hose restricting the movement of the sprayer.
- Left or right sided waist belt fitment without having to change the air fitting configuration.
- The Pro Visor disperses breathing air gently around the lightweight visor at a positive pressure with no misting or discomfort, ensuring every sprayer can work at their best.
- The wrap around visor provides excellent and much wider peripheral vision than sprayers will be used to, while the removable peak can help reduce glare from spray booth lighting.
- A whistle is incorporated to warn the operator that an insufficient quantity of breathing air is being supplied to the Pro Visor.
- Protection: APF=40 / NPF=200
- Carbon filter life: 3 months
- Supply pressure: 4.0 bar (60psi) minimum to 7.0 bar (100psi) maximum
- Air flow rate: 160 - 220 L/min (5.7 - 7.8 scfm)
- Noise level @ 200 L/min: 80 dB (A)
- Approvals: PPE directive 89/686/EEC. Conforms to EN 14594:2005 Class 3A
- Zone classifications: Suitable for use in Zones 1 and 2 hazardous areas (gas groups llA)
We recommend that all breathing air supplied to an air fed mask must be passed through a 2 or 3 stage filter to remove oil vapour and the contaminated water in compressed air, we list a number of options in our store / site.
*Please note colour of air hose might vary. If this is a problem please contact us prior to purchase so we can confirm your colour.*
Pro Air 1
Provides air filtered to 5 microns
Maximum airflow 3500 l/min (124 cfm)
Suitable for use in booth/oven up to 100°C (212°F)
Three ball valve controlled outlets
Tamperproof, removable and lockable air pressure control knobs
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.